About Me

My photo
My name is Leo, I am a student at Salem State college and I made this blog for my education class. Im new to this whole blogging thing so if I lose you im sorry! Im 20 years old 21 in august. I have a beautiful girlfriend named Ashley and a daughter named Lorelai. I look forward to teaching in the future and learning all I can!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Getting Started







This is my first time making one of these so hopefully I did it right? I think its ok! Well just wanted to write something to get started. I guess I will just put up some pictures. Me and my girlfriend are on the left. Also this is how we found Lorelai asleep in her crib.



3 comments:

  1. I am also in your class for education. I just wanted to say your blog came out great. Also it seems that you really love your girlfriend and that is so cute. You baby is adorable. Have fun with this blog.

    - Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in your Education class too! That's hysterical how you found your daughter sleeping. :)

    ReplyDelete