About Me

My photo
My name is Leo, I am a student at Salem State college and I made this blog for my education class. Im new to this whole blogging thing so if I lose you im sorry! Im 20 years old 21 in august. I have a beautiful girlfriend named Ashley and a daughter named Lorelai. I look forward to teaching in the future and learning all I can!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Special Needs






Special needs children have it hard enough in school. Getting pulled out class if they are integrated, and having a hard time keeping up with the rest of the class. They might even feel like they don’t belong. But what happens if they feel like they don’t fit in at home as either. Children going through adoption have a very hard time adjusting to their new lives. Special needs children have an even harder time adjusting. If they are in foster homes they are getting the attention and help that they need to thrive. Teachers need to handle special needs students carefully and give them the proper care. With the added stress of adoption special needs students need too have special help that they might not be receiving.



No comments:

Post a Comment